This makes me feel a little better.
This song says everything I never could say to you.
This song is very relevant to how I’ve been feeling lately.
- You Don’t Know Her Like I Do–Brantley Gilbert
- Springsteen–Eric Church
- Shake-a-Booty–Hank Green
- A Woman Like You–Lee Brice
- Postcard from Paris–The Band Perry
- Southern State of Mind–Darius Rucker
- Stronger–Kelly Clarkson
- I Go Back–Kenny Chesney
- Somethin’ ‘Bout a Truck–Kip Moore
- Alone with You–Jake Owen
That’s basically what I’ve been listening to lately.
A song about how to properly load a dishwasher. It’s surprisingly catchy.