This sounds amazing! I’m definitely going to have to try this.
This recipe came to me via an old friend. I don’t know where she got it. I think it’s a fairly common recipe so I’m not taking any credit for it. However; it’s very rich, very decadent chocolate fudge cheesecake.
Chocolate Madness Cheesecake
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup 10X (Powdered) Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Ground Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (1 Stick)
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese
- 1 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Melt butter. Combine with other crust ingredients and press firmly into bottom of 9 inch spring-form…
View original post 251 more words