- It’s okay to doodle.
- It’s okay to paint over scrapbook paper.
- You don’t have to finish a page all at once. Start it and it will be there when you’re ready to finish it.
- It doesn’t have to turn out pretty.
- Also, Mod Podge is the best glue even if it smells terrible. You should use it more than you do, you have a big bottle.
- Another idea: maybe when you start your next journal, you should glue two pages together to make the pages thicker since the pages of your moleskines are so thin. Then you can use your watercolors more.
Just a quick list of things before I leave for lunch.