- Be gentle but even with rubber stamps.
- If a quote is more than a couple of sentences, I should handwrite it instead of using stamps even if you hate your handwriting. It takes too long and I get impatient halfway through it.
- That craft site lied to you–you should’ve bought stamp cleaner. Your little letter stamps DO NOT like soap and water (*sob*).
- Watercolors and ink from stamps bleed through the pages of a Moleskein. Oops.
- I need stencils ’cause I like using quotes but hate my handwriting.