- I have a paper due tomorrow. My last class is Thursday, with finals starting the next week. Here’s what I still have left to do: Finish my paper, do a journal entry for Thursday for Theater and Feminism, revise my three Theater and Feminism papers, do my presentation for my class on anorexia, and take my science final.
- I bought a new camera! It’s a Nikon Coolpix P500, and I really love it. It’s certainly the best camera I’ve ever had. I’ve taken several great pictures but have been too lazy to put them on my computer yet, so when I do that, I’ll upload a few pictures.
- I finished reading The Hunger Games, and after I turn in my paper tomorrow, I’ll order Catching Fire and Mockingjay from Amazon.
- I still haven’t finished Garden Spells because I listen to my audiobooks in the car and haven’t been driving much because gas prices have gone through the roof.
- I started reading The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. It’s a book about Hadley Richardson, Ernest Hemingway’s first wife. It’s very good and now that I don’t have anymore reading to do for school, I’m glad that I can finally read for fun again.
How has life been, dear readers? Anything exciting happening?