5 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 cups flour
1/2 tbs baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 large eggs (room temperature)
1 cup of milk (room temperature)
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk, vanilla and chocolate syrup until well combined.
2. Whisk in the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
3. Let the batter stand for about 10 minutes, baking powder needs a little time.
4. Grease your waffle maker lightly with some cooking spray and cook waffles according to your waffle maker’s specifications.
5. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with some powder sugar.
I got this recipe from Will Cook for Smiles.