Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme brought to you by the folks over at The Broke and the Bookish (the pic also belongs to them). This week’s theme is Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I’d Play Hooky With.
- Chloe from Love in the Corner Pocket. She could teach me to play pool.
- Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars.
- Frankie Landau Banks from The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks.
- Victoria from Cecil Castelucci’s Boy Proof.
- The main character from Joan Bauer’s Close to Famous, who could teach me to cook.
- Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice.
- Basically everybody from The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty.
- Willa from The Wedding Planner’s Daughter by Coleen Paratore.
- Juliet from The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
- Stephanie Plum from the Stephanie Plum series.