Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers from all around create lists based on the chosen topics, and post links to the host blog to share our love of books. This week we’re looking at our top ten books on our spring TBR lists.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E, Smith. John Green recommended it. ‘Nuff said.
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. I’ve had this book for awhile now, and it sounds amazing, but I haven’t had time to devote to such a long book. I’m hoping to get to it soon.
- Bound South. I love Southern literature, so I can’t wait to read this.
- Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart. I read Jane Austen Ruined My Life last year, and I just bought Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart. I can’t wait til I have time to read it!
- The Sweet By and By by Todd Johnson. More southern literature.
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty, Much as I hate the term “chick lit” because it seems dismissive to me, this book seems like YA chick lit, perfect for vacation reading.
- A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker. I’ve been wanting to read this book since the first time I read about this book, but other things just seem to keep getting in the way.
- Forget Her Nots- Amy Brecount White. Another book I’ve wanted to read since it came out but other things and other books keep getting in the way.
- Matched by Allie Condie. I’ve heard really good things about this book, so I’m hoping to read it soon.
- Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs. This book is the sequel to one of my favorite books last year, and I can’t wait to read it!
Whether I will actually manage to read any of these books in the spring is something I can’t tell you. I’ve been slacking somewhat on schoolwork, so for the next month, I’ll be paying for it, which means even less time to read for fun than normal. And with that, I am off to bed because school starts back tomorrow.